I’m trying to do better about reading the things I already own and about not adding too many books to my stack of books to read. I added far too many books to my stack in June and didn’t even count them (I’ll begin counting purchases next month), but I wanted to make a few notes of what I read this month so I’ll see how much I’m cutting into my actual unread books.
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert (Purchased June 2018)
- The Night Country by Melissa Albert (Purchased May 2020)
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan (Purchased June 2018)
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix (Purchased April 2020)
- Ghosting a Love Story by Tash Skilton (Purchased May 2020)
- The Nature of the Beast by Louise Penny (Purchased August 2019)
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (Purchased May 2020)
- The Almost Sisters by Joshilyn Jackson (Purchased January 2018)
- If It Bleeds by Stephen King
- I’d Give Anything by Marisa de los Santos
So, I read a total of 11 books and owned all but two of them. I’m at 85 books read at the end of June. That puts me on a pace for about 170 books. We’ll see how it goes!